Just Filling in the Blank…
Occasionally I read the sweet blog of a sweet girl named Megan.
Occasionally Megan reads the blog of a girl by the name of Lauren.
Every Friday Lauren does something she calls Fill in the Blank Fridays on her blog.
Jack is napping.
My husband is in his own world on his own computer.
I have three hours until “Girls Night” with my small group ladies.
So, I’m gonna take part in Fill in the Blank Fridays.
Yup, I’m filling in the blanks.
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is birthing my son, overcoming the pain of breaking my tailbone in the process, breastfeeding for five months, and thus far, mothering a happy, healthy boy who is so smart and special and brings joy to my heart.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my bed. I love my bed. I could live in my bed.
3. My fashion philosophy is never leave the house without mascara. I don’t. And if you are re-reading this like I was and realized I changed the answer…yeah, I guess I had a brain-fart the first go around. Completely didn’t get the fashion part. So, yeah. Mascara is key.
4. Something every girl should have is a ballgown…just incase.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you’d find…. that you are actually looking in a diaper bag.
6. My favorite music right now is the string of lullabies I sing while cuddling my bubs, most of them from Cinderella and Peter Pan. In the car I’m loving my husband’s new Mumford and Son’s CD.
7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes.
With love, Malorie