Weird moment confession: I wrote that title to the tune of Mambo Number 5. Why? I don’t know.
I’m home alone tonight since Tim is playing softball. Jack is asleep, so I should be doing something productive, but…
I don’t wanna!
Instead I’m blogging not once tonight, but twice!
And I like it.
I’ve taken part in this before, but Lauren over at The Little Things We Do does fill in the blank Fridays.
Calm down! I know it’s not Friday, but I had things to do on Friday…I don’t tonight.
So here I go.
1. What I love most about my home is the people that live in it, and the love the fills it to the brim.
2. I’m excited because, I have a secret inside of me.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I’m frustrated is talking like a crazy person to myself while briskly doing housework.
4. Currently I am craving nothing. Can you believe that?
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she is just as silly as me. We love to quote movies and sing songs from Disney movies or old musicals.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be The Thousand Lives Lived in a Girl of One. It would be a work of fiction comprised all of the lives I wish I could live wrapped into one time travelling adventure. Autobiographies are boring, nobody truly enjoys reading them.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be absolutely terrible and I would get sick of whatever it was really quick. You know what they say, “An apple a day makes you sick and tired of apples.”
With love, Malorie