The deal is pretty much this:
1. Weekly, Freckles in April will post prompts on what to wear on specific days of that week.
2. Each day you get dressed according to that day’s prompt.
3. Take a stunning vanity picture of yourself in your amazing outfit.
4. Post it on your blog or on Flickr.
5. Earn points towards winning some pretty cool prizes!
I decided that I would take part for pretty much the same reasons that Kim did. I stay in my pj’s ALL day most days. I like to call them pj’s to pj’s days. Taking part in this challenge will force me to not only get dressed for 21 days in a row, but in more than a t-shirt and jeans. I’m also assuming that once I’m dressed it will motivate me to go out and do more errands and such. This could be a good thing for me.
Here’s the catch for me, however. I’ll be 22 weeks pregnant tomorrow.
That means that my wardrobe is already dwindling each day, so it will be tough to find what I need to stretch over that Cole-bump. But that’s okay. I’m kind of excited about the challenge.
We’ll see how long that lasts, right? Haha!
So here’s to actually getting dressed in the morning! If you want to join in on the fun head over to Freckles in April for all the details. But make it quick because the bonus points opportunity ends TOMORROW and the challenge starts on the 15th!